Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to Boston

My roommate recently returned from a trip to Boston.. reminding me I never finished posting from my '08 summer in Beantown. It seems forever ago, but the New England area (and my entire trip) is so unique it didn't feel right leaving these images sitting on my computer.

so it continues...

Coney Island, New York
7.19.08

The following images are from our trip to the Coney Island Boardwalk. We got tickets to the AVP Brooklyn Open where we saw Phil Dalhausser and Todd Rogers (who went on to the 2008 Beijing Olympics), in addition to seeing women's players Misty May and Kerri Walsh. Wish I could've been on the sideline! Although I couldn't complain about the bleacher view.






While the majority of the trip was the tournament, the Boardwalk was a hot spot for people watching. And the beach was a sea of people.








No comments:

Post a Comment