Wednesday, November 10, 2010

'And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'

Today is my 24th birthday! And to be honest, I can't believe it... and I'll probably say that come my 25th :) ... BUT this year has been extra special. Lots of new changes and new ventures, and I can't help but embrace them. With my move to Huntsville, AL recently, I just now feel like I'm getting my feet in the water. I got to come home this past week, though, for a short trip, and went through some old family photos.. how much do I want to go back to that 1st birthday at McD's with all my neighborhood friends?? The only way a birthday should be celebrated! I just want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes, and I love every single one of my friends and family. You all are the best. Thank you for all of your support :) I look forward to what this next year has to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment