Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hi all!

First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated in this contest by "Like"-ing Lauren Tomasella Photography on Facebook! All together, there were 112 names in the drawing. I personally wish everyone were winners... but there could only be 5!!

Just to let you know, I made it fair! I used random.org, which is a true random number service that Morgan of Morgan Trinker Photography introduced me to! (Thank you, Morgan!!). So what I did.. I took everyone's name and put them into an alphabetical list. I then used the 'True Random Number Generator' and got the following numbers (I wanted to show some proof!):




Winners have been announced on Facebook (since it was a Facebook contest....)! So head on over there to see who the lucky winners are! CLICK HERE. Thank you again to all of the participants! And congratulations to the winners!

As for everyone else, not to fret! More giveaways, drawings, and deals to come I promise!

I'm now booking for spring and summer sessions also! That means newborns, children, families, high school seniors - you name it. As most of you know, I'm originally from Ohio and will be blocking out a week for Ohio sessions this summer. Stay tuned for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment