Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tyra, Blake, Dathan, Delancey and Darcey | huntsville, al photographer

Last month I ran a deal of the day on Groupon and because of it I have already met so many wonderful families! I just want to say a special thank you to everyone who has been a part of the experience. I can't tell you how much it means to me being new to the South and now being introduced to so many amazing people. THANK YOU! Now onto Tyra, Blake, Dathan, Delancey and Darcey! They too are one of the wonderful families. I just loved everything about this session (evening though lil' Miss Darcey didn't want to have anything to do with me! But hey, I don't blame her... it was hot and uncomfortable out there!). Enough of me chatting! Below are some of my favorites :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment