Wednesday, February 15, 2012

CASSI and TAYLOR | huntsville, al photographer

I absolutely adore these two and for more reasons than one. Before I even met them I knew they were head over heels in love with each other. I have all my couples fill out a short questionnaire about themselves and *love* was just jumping from the page! She explained when Taylor and her first met they were complete opposites. Cassi's from New Jersey, while Taylor's from the South. She immediately told me to go listen to Jason Aldean's Country Boy's World! Which you should too!!!

They mentioned they had a place in mind. A big log cabin, a barn and a lot of land. Ummm HELLO! My dream!!! Along with that, Cassi came along with plenty of ideas. I encourage all of you if you have ideas bring them!!! It makes your session that much more unique! Below are a few of my favorites from the afternoon :) Thank you again Cassi and Taylor and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!




























"As a couple, we make the perfect team. What I can't do, he does, and vice versa. We never give up, no matter what the issue is. We don't throw up our hands, we work through it." - Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment