Monday, April 23, 2012

SARAH KATHERINE | huntsville, al photographer

You may remember Sarah Katherine from last November when we met up for her high school senior session!  It was a bitter cold Fall day on Monte Sano and SK was a trooper.  When her mom won a complimentary mini session from the "Best of 2011" contest hosted in the beginning of this year, we decided to meet up for a Spring session for Sarah Katherine!  This time we headed to Burritt on the Mountain and it was MUCH warmer for SK!  This was my first time exploring at the Burritt and I'm sure it won't be my last!  I'm in love with Springtime!  Below are a few of my favorites :)


That beautiful white dress she's wearing is her graduation dress!




Thank you Lisa and Sarah Katherine for another delightful session!  SK, congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

2 comments:

  1. aw, she's adorable! love the ones of her in her dress, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love the one of her caught jumping in mid air. Actually I loved most of them, just this one the best.

    ReplyDelete