Tuesday, October 19, 2010

'Where there is love, there is life'

Meet Amanda, Erich and Amanda's son Elliot. Amanda and I met working at Blink of an Eye Photography. She's an amazing photographer (check out her blog.. http://amandabarbosa-photographer.blogspot.com), an even more amazing mom, and what I adore most is how genuine she is. I admit, though, when she first asked me to photograph her and her family, I was a bit intimidated since she is a photographer herself! BUT, come time of the session I LOVED every minute. We were bouncing off ideas.. the sun and leaves were perfect... and I have so many favorites. The bike ride is all Amanda! They follow this trail near their house. I love any opportunity to make a session unique for the family :) Amanda, Erich and Elliot, it was such a joy photographing you! Enjoy!












Amanda, you're gorgeous!!




Erich's hat got passed around!



You both are so in love, it's beautiful.



3 comments:

  1. these are absolutely beautiful! some of the best work i've seen lauren and amanda you look gorgeous! so happy you met erich and are on your way to the next chapter in your life ... happy ever after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! Thanks Lauren! And thank you Carmen!!! You are so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete