Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010

2010. What an amazing year it was. I just want to say thank you to my family and friends, and all who follow, for the support. An especially HUGE thanks to Carmen and the Blink of an Eye Photography team for building my confidence and my portfolio. I wouldn't be where I am today without everyone who has helped me along the way. And to my clients (and future clients!), thank you for the opportunity to capture your memories. It is truly an honor. As most of you know, this year was full of transitions. The move from Dayton to Cincinnati and finally to Huntsville, AL, along with all of the traveling, had me bouncing around everywhere! I can finally say I feel settled here in the south. I am so excited for what is to come in 2011. Below is the year 2010 "in review." It was so fun going through these photos and thinking of where I started to where I am now. It reminded me of how much I simply love what I do! THANK YOU AGAIN!










1 comment:

  1. Great post! Thanks for capturing all the great memories from 2010!!

    ReplyDelete