Friday, January 14, 2011

KIARA'S SWEET 15th BIRTHDAY | worcester, massachusetts

Kiara celebrated her 15th birthday this past November. You may remember her from her lifestyle session back in September.. if not, check it out here! KIARA. I had the pleasure of photographing her Quinceanera. It was my first time ever attending one, and I cannot tell you enough that it was beyond amazing. Her and her friends were quite the characters and we went around town before the big bash. The party was held at Club Maxine in Worcester, Massachusetts. The place was filled with decorations, and looked stunning. There was non-stop entertainment with singing and breaking, and I don't think anyone left the dance floor. Such a fun evening! Below are some of my favorites :)















No comments:

Post a Comment