Monday, September 27, 2010

KIARA l worcester, massachusetts

I had the pleasure of photographing Kiara during my trip to Boston. Kiara is celebrating her Quinceanera (her 15th birthday--big bash in the Dominican!! Similar to our Sweet 16) in November, so we decided to meet beforehand for this mini session! She and her family are so beautiful inside and out -- and such great hosts! :) We spent the afternoon at her house and then headed to a nearby park. Her younger sister, Karina, came along for the ride! It was wonderful spending the afternoon with you both! I can't wait for your party in November!










Sister love!







3 comments:

  1. Great photos Lauren! Kiara you are quite the model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I can’t thank you enough. Excellent Job! My Kiara looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete