Friday, September 17, 2010

PATRIOTS VS BENGALS

Well, it has been a busy week and I'm not surprised I haven't had a chance to sit at the computer. One of the things I love most about New England is there is SO much to do! You can never be bored. And Sarah and Doug kept us plenty entertained. Which leads me to this post.. Patriots vs Bengals. The first official game of the season. Was it fate? A Cincinnati fan gets a ticket to the away game.. 5 rows behind the endzone.. sharing seats with the rival. Let's just say (depending on who I ran into), I got a few high fives, a few taunts, and after the game a few sympathy remarks.. But it was a blast. Thanks Sarah and Doug for the ticket!




It's like Where's Waldo... Can you find the lone Bengal fan??? There wasn't many of us..




No comments:

Post a Comment