Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOWE MILL | huntsville, alabama photographer

Over the weekend, I headed to Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment. Once an old textile mill, this place has transformed its facilities for the arts and sciences. It's become a community for working artists, and I can't believe it has taken me this long to check it out. They offer classes, workshops, art exhibitions and much more. It's such a unique and eclectic space. If you haven't done so already, visit!! Here are a few images, just to give you a taste!




2nd and 3rd floor space is dedicated to working artist studios and exhibition gallery space. I'm telling you, it's every artists dream to be surrounded by working artists.


I became fascinated with these teabowls. These were from "The Beauty of Imperfection" teabowl exhibit by artists Jennie Couch & Monte McKnight. All proceeds to benefit Sickle cell anemia and Breast cancer.


Vertical House Records. I could spend hours here.


This is just one of many more visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment