Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nilima, Shamik, Ahren and Sahen | huntsville, al photographer

This set just makes me smile! We headed to downtown Huntsville for this session. I've been in Huntsville almost a year now (year in October!) and I believe this was my first time ever photographing a session downtown... loved every minute.. and I always look forward to when people suggest it! The entire area has such character. To me, it's quaint and simple. I remember it being an especially hot day.. so to cool off (and to be rewarded) we stopped by Sam & Greg's for some treats! Below are my favorites from the day :) Thanks again Nilima, Shamik, Ahren and Sahen for a wonderful a session!






Rewarded with Sam and Greg's gelato :) Yummy yummy! Thanks Nilima and Shamik for treating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment