Monday, January 9, 2012

2011

2011 was a year to remember and a year I'll never forget.

  • It was the year I got my business license in the State of Alabama and officially made it official (come February it will be a year!).
  • I *attempted* P90x.
  • I became an Aunt and realized I have so much love I don't even know how to express.
  • I racked up quite the mileage driving to and from Alabama to Ohio.. so thankful it's only a 6 hour drive! (but seriously, most of the time my family and friends didn't where I was).
  • I ran a Huntsville Groupon Deal of the Day which has allowed me to meet so many wonderful families and couples! I am extremely grateful for its success so far!
  • The first of my friends started getting hitched (meaning mini reunions)!
  • I celebrated my one year anniversary working part-time for Bella Baby Photography... which also means I've been in Huntsville for over a year now!
  • I realized just how admirable, loving and inspirational grandparents are. I hope I never forget the times I shared with them. Lots of love to A.F., Papa, Grandma Jody and Nana. Miss you always.


2011 was a whirlwind. It was a year of growth. New adventures, travels and traditions. I'm so glad I had my camera along to capture it all. It was a delight going through these images from this past year. Thank you all again for allowing me to share in this time!

Now for a look back.. Enjoy!











P.S. Most of these sessions never got blogged and I am 100% guilty! They'll be coming soon though!! And a giveaway is to follow! (Hint.. it'll be time to pick your favorites of 2011!)

No comments:

Post a Comment