Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CHRISTEN, CHRIS and MARLEE | huntsville, al photographer

Meet Christen, Chris and their most adorable little red head you'll ever meet, Marlee! I was so excited to get Christen's inquiry.. 1.) because she explained "No, we don't really know where the red hair comes from! haha!" .. and 2.) because Marlee was turning one in August so she wanted to have the setting match Marlee's party theme of bugs and flowers! We decided there's no better place to go then.... a garden nursery! :) Thanks to the all resourceful Google, I did a quick search which led me to Bennett Nurseries. The owner of the nursery was more than helpful and welcomed us in with open arms (I love the South!). It was a BEAUTIFUL spot for this session and I'm just in love with how it turned out. Below are a few of my favorites!





1 comment:

  1. Christen HinesJanuary 10, 2012

    Lauren, I loved seeing the post! Marlee has grown so much since these were taken! The pictures are beautiful and were perfect for her invitations! I have the pictures in collage frames all around our living room! We always get compliments on them when we have guests over! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete