Monday, April 6, 2009

Summer in Beantown


These photographs have sat on my computer since my return from Beantown in August 2008. With my decision to finally make a blog, I thought it was appropriate to start with these images.

Background: While I usually spend summers in my hometown of Cincinnati, I decided to venture to Boston to spend a summer with my sister & intern at Melodic Vision.

The following images are from my trips throughout the New England area.


Rockport, Mass
6.21.08


































Celtics Championship Parade
6.19.08


I would be lying if I said I didn't jump on the Celtics bandwagon...






































City Trip
6.14.08















Randolph, Mass
6.12.08


I drove passed this limo everyday. I finally pulled over and took a closer look.






























No comments:

Post a Comment