Monday, April 11, 2011

CHARLIE | huntsville, al photographer

For the past week, I've been staying at my sister's and keeping myself plenty busy. BUT, I have been spending a lot of my downtime with my nephew, Charlie. I ♥ him. Today was no different, but this time I decided to grab my camera. I'm telling you, this isn't his first time in front of the camera.. So, without further a do, meet Charlie, our favorite miniature pinscher (or min pin for short!). Happy Monday everyone!



How he spends most of his days.. And, for the record, I did not put him this way. He nuggles his way under himself.


Don't be bashful.



Can you hear him growling? He's very intimidating.


So handsome.


24/7 watch dog.

Such a poser..


For this one, I admit, I had a treat sitting right on top of my camera.. Hey, whatever gets his full attention :) He deserved a treat anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment