Saturday, April 23, 2011

Your wedding day | huntsville, al photographer

Your wedding is a celebration. It is a day full of happiness and many emotions. It also goes by so fast and images become an important way of remembering that special time.

My focus is on capturing the fun, the feel, the expressions, the atmosphere, and the overall joy that come from the moments shared between you and your guests.

I am honored to be a part of your wedding and to create lasting memories of the excitement and many details that make your day unique.




Wedding photography collections begin at $1850. With all collections, the couple will receive all digital files with copyright release from their wedding day. Thinking about a destination wedding? My camera and I would love to come along. Travel and destination packages are available. Please inquire for more details.



Included in some of the collections are the engagement sessions. I highly encourage all couples to have this, though! Not only are they fun, it is great practice for getting comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. I also find it to be a great way for us to get to know each other.



To book your wedding or if you have any questions, feel free to email me at info@laurentomasella.com or call me at 513.213.9551.

No comments:

Post a Comment