Friday, April 22, 2011

How to book your portrait session and what happens after your shoot | huntsville, al photographer

Below is helpful information on how to book your portrait session and what happens after your shoot. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!


How Do I Book A Portrait Session?


If you are interested in booking a session, please email me at info@laurentomasella.com or call me at 513.213.9551. Upon booking, payment is due in full prior to the time of your session.


When Will I See My Photos?

After your session, your photos will be ready for viewing within 2-3 weeks. Be on the lookout for an email where I will provide you with a password to access your online gallery. Click the following link to visit the proofing website: http://www.onlinepictureproof.com/laurentomasellaphotography/albums/

Your gallery will remain available online for 2 weeks. During those 2 weeks, you will be able to order online. If you have trouble deciding on what to order, I am more than happy to schedule a time to meet with you.

Feel free to share your gallery with family and friends!


The Blog... Facebook!

I love posting sneak peeks and photos from our session, so check in frequently to my Blog. Stay in touch and join me on Facebook too, where I will keep you updated on the latest happenings! Don't forget to "Like" my Facebook Fan Page to become a fan!




Two weeks came and went, and I still haven’t ordered!

No worries! I am more than happy to extend your gallery. Please contact me if you need more time, and we can work out an extension.


I placed my order, when will I receive everything?

Your order will be processed and shipped to you within 2-3 weeks. Some products, such as albums, may take longer due to their custom design.

Payment options

Payment is due upon ordering. Your order will not be processed until full payment is received. I am set up with PayPal if you choose to order online. I also accept checks made payable to Lauren Tomasella Photography.


Again, if you should have any additional questions, feel free to contact me by emailing info@laurentomasella.com or calling 513.213.9551. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment