Monday, April 18, 2011

What to expect at your newborn portrait session | huntsville, al photographer

Newborns are photographed in their own homes because it is a comfortable environment for the parents and the baby. I use natural light and will find a source in your house, like a large window or doorway. I come prepared with my newborn setup of blankets and props. I also highly encourage you to pick out a favorite prop, outfit, or blanket of your own to make the session special.

Babies love a warm enviroment. Since we will be taking natural photos of your newborn, we want your baby to stay warm, comfortable, and happy. This may mean turning up your heat just a tad.

Newborn sessions typically last 2-3 hours. This allows us plenty of time at a relaxed pace. Newborns often need frequent breaks for feeding and calming, and I will work around their schedule. I do not want you to feel rushed.

It is best to photograph your newborn within the first 10 days after they are born for those perfectly positioned poses. Don’t worry if your baby is older than 10 days, though, because these cuties can be photographed at any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment