Sunday, May 1, 2011

Avery's Hospital Shoot | huntsville, al photographer

As a photographer for Bella Baby Photography in Huntsville, I had the pleasure of photographing my niece in the hospital the day after she was born! Bella Baby Photography is a complimentary service to newborn families. It is the new face of hospital baby portraiture, where we capture your baby's first photograph with a natural, artistic style. It is such a special time to experience with growing families. I absolutely love what I do there! It was extra special to photograph my niece. Even in these few days of being with her, I notice how fast she's starting to change! So, know that this isn't the last you'll see of her before I leave. In the meantime, to see more from her hospital photo shoot, CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment