Sunday, May 22, 2011

SEATTLE | huntsville, al photographer

Travel. Besides photography, it's one of my most favorite things to do. I love seeing new places. And I love documenting the experience. When my college housemate Meg moved out to Seattle after graduating, I put it on my list of places to visit. Out of all the places I've been, I have never been out West. I found out I'm in love. The landscape is breathtaking. The air is fresh. Wherever you look, it's like you're looking at a postcard. I have to go back. Meg made sure our 3.5 days spent there were jammed packed with mountain climbing, site seeing, wine tasting, sushi, a stadium tour and ball game. The weekend called for rain, but we lucked out for the most part! Below are my favorites from our trip. Thank you Meg and Ben for being such wonderful hosts!




































Kerry Park offers one of the most SPECTACULAR views of the city. Unfortunately, it was down pouring when we went. So now you have to imagine a clear blue sky and Mt. Rainier in the background :)


















She's a beauty, but this was the only time we saw her.. on the way to the airport on the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment