Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! | huntsville, al photographer

A day to celebrate your mom. The one who cares the most about you. The one who is most proud.

To my mom -- I wish I could be home to give you a big hug and kiss and tell you how much I miss you. To my grandmother, who is no longer with us, there is not a day that goes by where I don't think about you. To my Nana, who I love and admire -- you are a true inspiration for so many reasons. To all my Aunts -- thanks for always looking out for me as if I was one of your own! To my sister, the mother of a newborn -- I witnessed amazing things from you and I only wish I had half the strength and courage you have.

I wish every mom and moms-to-be a wonderful Mother's Day!

Below is my sister and her newborn daughter, Avery. Avery is one lucky little girl to have such an incredible mother. I am so happy I could be there for Avery's first week home to capture the many moments my sister shared with her. I love you both so much!








What is a Mother by J. Kyler McManus

What is a Mother?-
She's someone who shares
In all of your problems,
Your joys and your cares-
Someone who gives you
Right from the start
The warmth and the loves
Of her motherly heart
Someone who's loyal
And helpful and dear
And seems to grow more so
As year follows year
Life is much brighter
And happier, too
Because there are Mothers-
Mothers like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment